Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Sister's Wedding

My little sister is getting married in October and has put me in charge of programs. I'm looking for any cute ideas for an outdoor/casual fall wedding. Any ideas are very welcome (the simpler/easier, the better!) Hope you people can help me out! :)

5 comments:

H Noble said...

I'm on it Abbey! They finally set a date?! Yea!
H

Abbey said...

Yup. October 14th so there's not much time!

H Noble said...

How many programs are you planning on?
We're free for dinner on Monday (Labor Day) and Wednesday of next week.
H

aimee said...

Look at those magazines that are about stamping, card making, ect and they probably will have some ideas.

Abbey said...

Thanks gals! I'm on a mission this weekend sometime to Hobby Lobby, etc. I think we need about 75 or so. Holly, I'll talk to Joel and call you this weekend. I'm thinking maybe Mon. Wish Aimee and the fam could join us. It was so much fun in Amarillo!

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller