Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 13, 2006

To New Beginnings

So I've been sucked into the world of blogging through several friends and thought I'd give it a try. Why not start something else new with the beginning of school. I figure that our daily routine is as interesting as other people and this is an easy way to keep up with everyone. So here's to new beginnings.....hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

H Noble said...

Yea!!!!!!! Welcome to blogspot! I am so excited that you are doing this. Justin and I love keeping up with his Scouting friends this way and I've enjoyed having Aimee join us too.
In fact, J and I even communicate about random things with each sometimes!
Welcome!!!!!!
H

H Noble said...

Hey Abbey! Welcome aboard! We're excited to see you!

J

TreyJ said...

Hiya Abbey! Have fun blogging!

aimee said...

Hey Abbey!!!

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller