Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 02, 2006

A Trip to Canton and other tales

I went on a road trip yesterday to Canton with Holly and Justin for first Monday. We had a lot of fun!!! Justin was such a trooper. He wins husband of the month award for hauling our things around and not complaining once! Holly and I found lots of "bargains" (or at least what we perceived as bargains). We have several crafts to complete now that we have ideas and items. I can't wait to start. I've got a window to paint, metal platters to paint and a cute message board with chicken wire to create. Fun stuff! The best part was buying "pumpkamelons" at the end of the day!

In not so fun stuff, I have a dr appointment with my ob/gyn tomorrow. (I know you are all jealous!!) I'd love your thoughts and prayers in hopes that we can resolve some issues that I'm having (I won't bore you with details but call me if you want to know them!). Hopefully things will go well and we can get some answers. Joel may not tolerate the Dr. Jeckel and Hyde routine for much longer!!! :)

3 comments:

H Noble said...

We had a great time too! Even Justin said so! We need to schedule our craft day so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle!

We are praying for you Abbey. God will take care of you guys, and He can direct your doctor to know exactly what you need. Love you!

See you tonight.
H

aimee said...

You are in my prayers. Email me if you need to talk about anything!

H Noble said...

I actually enjoyed Canton. Every guy I knows trashes it, but it was enjoyable for the most part. Thanks for going along with us.

J

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller