Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Tough Decision
I love my job so much but one of the toughest things about it is making decisions that impact the futures of my children. One of these decisions is upcoming and I'm struggling with what to do. I feel as though I'm not meeting the educational needs of one student and would like to place him/her at another campus. This student is struggling to keep up with peers and I feel it is in his/her best interest to move. However, the campus I'm looking at serves the MR students for deaf ed. This is where my struggle comes in....should I be giving up on a "normal" paced education for the student at the tender age of 10? It is not a decision I take lightly and can only hope that I make the best choice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller









3 comments:
Wow that is a tough one. I will sure be praying for wisdom.
J
Good luck. I know you will do what it best for the child.
You know the answer to that better than we do, but we'll be praying for you.
H
Post a Comment