Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 28, 2006

It's Pumpkamelon Time!

As I've said before, deaf education is always an interesting job. Several years ago, we were discussing fall time and one of my hard-of-hearing kids said, "I remember last year when we made a pumpkamelon!" Ever since I when I think of fall I think of "pumpkamelons".

Fall is my absolute favorite season. I love everything about it...the cool weather, the activities, the holidays, just everything. I hope everyone has a great fall and takes time to enjoy the "pumpkamelons!"

1 comment:

H Noble said...

That's fabulous Abbey! I love it! I love fall too- its my most favorite time of the year. I was actually hoping that we can find a roadside stand selling pumpkamelons on Sunday as we travel to and from Canton. I need some for my porch. I'm so looking forward to it!
H

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller