Yeah, it's Holly's birthday!! I have never known anyone else who love to celebrate their birthday as much as my dear friend Holly. She starts counting down on June 1st. It is so much fun to see an adult have the same kind of giddy response as a child. I love it!
Holly and I have know each other since 3rd grade. I know just about everything she likes or dislikes. We have shared so much together too. We shared our proms, graduation, and most importantly our weddings. Someday we will share our kids too (although she has a head start on that!). I can't think of a better friend to have than her. I know that I can always call on her and she will be there for me.
So Holly, have a blessed and wonderful day. I hope you get some yummy chocolate cake and have a great time with your family. Also know that I really do cherish you and can't wait to meet baby Noble!!
On a side note, we are headed out to Nashville for the big wedding. We will be gone 10 whole days!!! Wahoo! I promise to post pics when we return. Until then.....
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller









1 comment:
Thank you soooooo much!!! I appreciate the tribute on my birthday and want you to know I had a wonderful birthday that only would have been better with a big party with all my friends there.
No chocolate cake yet, but all hope is not lost as I'm going home this weekend and I know my mom won't let me down! :)
Have a fun trip!
Love you too!
H
Post a Comment