Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2007

Three Years Ago Today

...I married the perfect guy for me. It seems like just yesterday we had all of our friends and family together. We had such a good time seeing everyone and dancing the night away. Things have not been perfect the last three years but I wouldn't trade any of them because they have been amazing.

So what are we doing to celebrate? Funny you should ask. Since we are leaving on Thursday to go to Nashville for Mindy's wedding we opted to book a few days in a bed and breakfast in the Smokey Mountains afterwards. We will then drive to Ohio for several more days before coming back. It will be our second time to be in Tennessee for our anniversary! In the meantime, we are going out to dinner tonight.

So thanks for letting me share my excitement. Three years isn't a lot but someday we will be celebrating 50.

1 comment:

H Noble said...

3 years goes so fast, doesn't it? I'm glad you get to celebrate in Tennessee after the wedding. I firmly believe that we should make all of our special occasions as special as we can. So, happy anniversary!!!!
Have fun on your extended trip and I'll talk to you when you return.
H

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller