Here are the rules: each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well . At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Where to start??
1. I am somewhat OCD about our bed. Every night I have to remake the bed before I get into it to sleep. Yes, I know I should make it in the morning but can't because my hubby is still in it when I leave. He also knows better than to attempt to make it because it won't pass my standards.
2. I hate living on top of my neighbors. Thus, the reason we bought land outside of McKinney. I grew up in the country and miss having fresh air and open space around me.
3. In relation to number 2, I could never go back to small town life. I've become too accustom to having good restaurants, good shopping, good grocery stores, all within 5 minutes and all open on weekends.
4. I love being a Texan!! There is nothing better that growing up and living in such an awesome state. After all how can you not love a state that makes good German beer (aka Shinerbock)! Having said that, I do love going to Ohio (especially since they now have Shiner!) and seeing actual seasons. We don't seem to really enjoy the seasons in Texas because they are so short!
5. I love to travel. Until I met and married Joel I'd never left the country. Now I've fallen in love with traveling the world and seeing new things. He is so much fun to travel with! The next places on my list to see are Alaska, Australia, Scotland, Ireland, Germany and Greece (again since it is so beautiful). I'm sure there are many more but that is the short list.
6. I love that my family has strong roots. If you've read all the blogs you know my family recently celebrated 100 years in Texas. We have reunion every two years and over 150 people show up every time. It is amazing to see everyone and listen to all the stories about my ancestors.
7. I love a good thunderstorm in the spring. Not the severe kind. Just the kind that have lots of rain and thunder and lightning shows. Nothing beats sitting outside on the porch and listening to it rain. That and a rainbow afterwards. Few things are a better reminder of God's promises and faithfulness!
I tag nobody. I think everyone else had done this but feel free to leave any of your unknown facts/habits as comments!
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller









1 comment:
Somehow, I knew most of that about you already. ;)
Thanks for playing though, I love hearing what makes people smile.
I love the rain and cloudy skies. I really think I could live in Seattle for a while. I challenge whoever says it makes you depressed! Ha!
H
Post a Comment