Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2007

The Waiting Game.....and Clowns

For those of you who don't know, we had a procedure today at our specialist. We will find out in two weeks if it was successful. While we have only been on this journey a short time, we are blessed by all the prayers from friends and family. I'm hoping that with the end of school approaching, these two weeks will fly by. Let's hope for some great news!

On a different note, it is the end of school and my class is performing a clown show tomorrow with the 1st grade deaf ed class. I will take lots of pictures and let you know how it went. They are just adorable as clowns. Hopefully they will all ham it up and remember their skits. I can't wait to share it with you!

1 comment:

aimee said...

Keeping you in my positive thoughts and prayers...hope things go well...

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller