Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 22, 2007

It's Official


We are land owners. This is our 1.5 acre lot we put a deposit on yesterday. It is northeast of McKinney. We are excited and scared to death! We have to close on it by July 21 but in the meantime have to put our current house on the market, decide on a floorplan and builder, and figure out so much other stuff! Again, exciting and scary. We will keep you posted....

2 comments:

H Noble said...

Yea!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting!! You guys have been talking about it for a while, but I didn't know when it would happen. I'm very happy for you, and you'd better get busy! :)
Holly

H Noble said...

Galen always says you can never go wrong owning land. So good job! I am excited for you.

J

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller