Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Panhandle Wedding

Sorry this took so long to post but it has been an exhausting beginning of the week. We survived the wedding and had a great time hanging out with the family. Some highlights of the weekend included: catching up with my cousins Lori, Nate and Marcy; meeting Mindy's new beau Doug; my dad's surprise toast to all three of us girls and mom; the great food Paul's family fixed for the reception.

The wedding turned out beautiful thanks to lots of hard work from my mom, aunt, sister and the husbands! We spent all day Friday decorating everything and finished up final touches on Saturday. It went off without a hitch (even the weather cooperated!) I've posted some pictures for you all to enjoy (if you want to see more let me know and I'll send you a link to them). Hope you had a great (but not as exhausting) weekend as well!

4 comments:

aimee said...

I would love to see more pics! Where was the wedding? Beautiful decorations!

aimee

H Noble said...

Joni looked absolutely beautiful! You all did! I'm glad it went so well and yes, I'd love to see more pics!
H

Abbey said...

I will send you both the link. The wedding was in White Deer in their backyard. The reception was at the Catholic parish hall (basically a big community center). It really did turn out well!

aimee said...

Pictures look great! I like her dress too!

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller