Everywhere I turn I seem to be surrounded by babies or expectant moms. Three of our friends had new baby girls this week. Welcome to the world Ava, Riley, and Taylor! We can't wait to watch you grow and become young women. It makes me so excited to some day have children of my own!
This made me wonder (among other things) why some people can have kids without even trying (and really don't want them) and others who really want kids have such a hard time having them. It just doesn't seem fair. I have come to the conclusion though that if we are blessed with children I will cherish them so much more because of the road we took to get there. Thanks to all of your for your thoughts, prayers and support!
Friday, October 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller









3 comments:
Isn't that the truth! While we are so happy for others, it makes it difficult to wait on God's timing for the things in our own lives.
All I can say is just be thankful for what you have and open your heart up to God. Know that His sovereign plan is better than anything we could ever dream up, and enjoy life in the meantime. That's what is getting me through.
Love you!
H
I will continue to pray and support you both. All I know is when the time comes for you to have children, you and Holly will be wonderful mothers.
Abbey-
It was difficult for Alan and I to conceive until we got on the protein diet. Both times it worked like a charm!
Good luck!
Post a Comment