Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 07, 2006

My computer was held for ransom....

yesterday because it was the all important Fantasy football draft for Joel. I had to rush home, do my school work and be off the computer by 6:30 for the draft (which lasts for at least 3 hours). Needless to say I was not able to blog. Sorry!

I've never understood the appeal of fantasy football. Don't really care to. The ironic part is that one of my friends developed a league just for girls. So I decided to join. I have no clue what I'm doing but thought it would be fun. I think the rules say you are suppose to pick the cutest players (or maybe not but that makes it more fun!) We'll see how it goes. At least my league is free!

5 comments:

H Noble said...

Definitely pick by cuteness, or the color of uniforms. We've got priorities, right?
H

H Noble said...

In my office pool, our admin picked based on the better helmet design, and came in tied for second place last week.

Whatever works.
J

aimee said...

I think it is fun to sit by Seth and talk about the football players uniforms the whole time. I usually try to add what I think would be more fashionable. Hee, hee.

Viki said...

Remember that show from the 80's with the 2 cousins - Larry & Balkie? Balkie used to pick teams based on the stronger animal (ie, a bear could beat up a dolphin pretty good). :-)

Abbey said...

That is great! I haven't thought of "Perfect Strangers" in years!! What a priceless reference.

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller