Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 22, 2006

It's Aimee's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Aimee! I just want to take some time to tell you what a great friend and person you are. I wish I had some great childhood picture to post with this but they are all at mom and dad's house (I'm going home this weekend so I'll have to look). I'm sure I could find some great ones of Christmas pageants or some other church function.

For those who don't know (or haven't figured it out), Aimee and I grew up together. We attended the same church and I spent many Sunday afternoons playing with her and her twin brother Casey. Aims and I also took piano lessons together for several years and played many duets for church.

I just want everyone to know how much I love Aimee and have enjoyed her friendship. She is an awesome mom to two wonderful boys, an amazing Christian woman, a loving wife and best of all a fantastic friend. Everyone should be lucky enough to know her!

Happy Birthday Aims!!! You deserve the best day ever!!!

2 comments:

aimee said...

Abbey! How sweet! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! We are going home too so maybe we can get together!

Oh you made my day! :)

H Noble said...

She's all of the above, that's for sure! Happy Birthday A!
H

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller