Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

Getting closer

We now have cabinets, electrical covers, recessed lights, ac units and tile in the house! Wahoo!!! Rumor has it that we could be in by Feb. 27th. I hope so!! We still have many decisions to make such as lights and fixtures. We did knock out granite and appliances (kinda) this weekend. Hopefully we can stay on track, get moved, and have you all over for a party!!

Check out some tile pictures.

Kitchen
Jack and Jill bath
Half bath
Master bath shower
Indoor fireplace
And some cabinet pictures...
Kitchen
Bar upstairs

6 comments:

H Noble said...

Hey in case you didn't know you are missing grout in your tile and a kitchen drawer! :) Just thought I would help you out a little. Can't wait for the open house party. Can it be at the vineyard again?

Justin

Abbey said...

Well, since the vineyard isn't our house I'm saying no. We will be serving wine from the vineyard and you can always stop by since it's on the way!!

JNoble said...

Oh...in that case I looked at my calendar and I am booked ;)

J

aimee said...

Looks great so far! I know you are getting excited!!

Anonymous said...

It seems Mexican-Americans (or Mexico-Mexicans) do good work.

Anonymous said...

I recall when me and my wife were building a house. She was ever so excited about the tile. "What kind of tile do you like, pooky bear?" she queried. "I say brown" said I. Bingo, bango, bongo...it was done. No arguing. No silly decorating albums with all the fancy pictures. No slut at the design center telling me my business. Brown. We just did it. It was installed in no time.

Now it looks like dooky. I guess we'll move.

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller