Monday, January 07, 2008
Life is not fair
I post this with a heavy heart today....life is not fair. Why you ask? Today was the day my college roommate buried her mother. That is just not fair. I can't even begin to fathom the grief and pain she is experiencing. Today is also the day I learned that a beloved co-worker is facing a battle with ovarian cancer. That's not fair either. I can't imagine how scary that must be. Certainly puts my problems in perspective. Please keep both Miranda and Cathy in your prayers.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller









2 comments:
I'm sorry about your roommate's mom and your coworker. I will def. keep them both in my prayers. I don't understand life, but I know God never said we had to understand, but just to trust Him. Big hugs to you.
I'm really sorry to hear about both of them. I will be praying for them both, and for you as well as you are there for them.
And no, its not fair.
H
Post a Comment