Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just for you

Aimee this post is just for you. I was reading the newspaper this morning and stumbled upon this article. It made me think of you (and Holly). Check it out here.

See....your trip up the the St. Louis arch could have been much worse. And after reading this...Holly will never go up!!

3 comments:

aimee said...

I don't even have to click on it to know what you are talking about!!! Seth showed me just yesterday on the news. AAAAA!!! I could not believe it! It is so uncomfortably hot in those trams...on the top....I shudder everytime I think about it. I will never go up to the top again...

H Noble said...

You're funny thinking that I would have gone up anyway, but especially now! No thank you!!!
H

H Noble said...

Thanks everyone for ruining it.... Man o man...

Justin

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller