Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2007

Can you believe


that we are just a few weeks away from moving? I can because I've been packing boxes for the last week. I'm trying to get as much done as I can before school starts. Whatever doesn't get done will be taken care of by the movers but the more I do the more money I save for furniture in the new house. Speaking of the new house, we are very close to finaliziing the mortgage and getting started. It is very exciting and overwhelming!

I want to take a minute to acknowlege our one year blogiversary! It is hard to believe that I've been doing this for a year. Thank you to all who read and comment. It's been great fun and I can't wait for more! I'd also like to give a shout out to my silent readers (I know you are out there!) and encourage you to leave comments (it is very simple). It is always fun to read your opinions of what is going on in our lives! As for my goals in the next year, I'm going to try to post more frequently. I've noticed I've been slacking this summer. Hopefully with the new house and school starting I will have ample motivations to blog about.

School starts for me in one week. It is hard to believe that the summer is over but I think I'm ready to go back. However, I'm sure a week into the year I'll be needing another vacation! Good thing Labor Day is close!!

6 comments:

H Noble said...

I think the Labor Day holiday is perfect for teachers, b/c it gives them one more day to catch hold of their sanity before the students sweep it completely out the door!!

I like the fort! J may come play if he sees this! :)
Holly

aimee said...

Good luck with the move! I am excited to see pics of your new house!

Anonymous said...

I would like to see more blog entries from Joel and more news about Woody.

Abbey said...

Aims--I will definately keep everyone updated on the new house through the blog.

Holly--J can only come play if he packs some boxes!

Randy--You will have to talk to Joel about posting...I've tried to no avail. As far as Woody posts...I'll work on it!

JNoble said...

Happy blogiversary. How very exciting. Playing fort would be fun but when the "cannons" go off and destroy some precious china, it would cease to be fun, I imagine.

Justin

Anonymous said...

Wow! You really are packed. Just thought you should know that your mom was reading-be careful what you write.

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller