Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Inspired by Aimee....

to start a list of what I'm thankful for. It is November after all! Today there are two things on my list.

First I'm thankful for patient people at tech support for Smart Board. Yes, my wonderful new technology in my room is broken and I spent an hour and a half on the phone with tech support. The poor lady was so nice trying to walk me through troubleshooting. I know there were times she probably wondered if I was a complete idiot but she was patient none the less. After all that time they didn't fix my problem and I have to call back tomorrow. It can't be good I've stumped the tech people!

Secondly, I'm thankful for my amazing friends and family. I have received such an outpouring of love, thoughts, concern and prayers from everyone in the last few days. I want you all to know how much it means to me and how much I appreciate it. I promise to respond personally to each of you this weekend but just want to say thanks! You are all awesome and I'm honored to be a part of your lives!

Have a great weekend and thank God for your lists of thankfulness!

2 comments:

aimee said...

I am so glad you were inspired to start a thankful list! As for the #2 on your list, you shouldn't be surprised--You are a wonderful person and friend and many people love you and Joel! :)

Have a great day!

H Noble said...

I'm thankful for both of those things too! I spent a long time with the Help Desk yesterday too, and had a very nice lady this time. My problems have been fixed. Hope yours don't take a total of 3 days though!
H

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller