Monday, November 20, 2006
God is good!!!
I sometimes wonder about (but am also thankful for) God's sense of humor. He's got to have one because sometimes things happen you just have to laugh about. For example, I've been on the phone with my doctor a lot today trying to figure out the next step in a crazy series of events. We decided what to do, they called in prescriptions and I went to pick them up. Turns out that just before we went to get them, a prayer was answered. Now I don't even need one of the prescriptions that I got! It also means I'm back on the phone with the doctor tomorrow to verify we are still going to follow the plan. Funny how God works!! He certainly is good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller









1 comment:
Yes, He is, and I have to keep reminding myself of that when I get frustrated or feel hopeless about it all!
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!
H
Post a Comment