Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Birthday Fun!

Today is my birthday. It has been a great day so far. Joel gave me an Ipod Nano so that I don't have to listen to annoying people on the train as I go to work. It was a great surprise! We also drove around to look at land (we are wanting to buy some acreage) and found a new place we liked. We also decorated the outside of the house with lights. Finally to end my big day we are going out to dinner at a local Italian place downtown on the square. I can't wait!! It will be so yummy. I'll let you all know how it turned out. I hope my 29th year is as good (or better!) than all the others. Clear your calendars now for next year though. There will be a huge party for my 30th!!!!

2 comments:

H Noble said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBEY!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad you had a good day and got a fun gift too!
Love you!
Holly

aimee said...

Glad you had a good day! It sounds like y'all were busy! :)

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller