Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One Year

Just a preface to say if you want the latest update on our journey click here. If not just keep on reading!

Can you believe we just celebrated a year in the new house on Sunday? Time has certainly flown by and there are many of you who still haven't even seen it! I find it hard to believe that there are still some boxes we haven't unpacked (mostly books) and rooms we haven't decorated. I guess I'll have to get my butt in gear next week over spring break! This also means it's time for another party. After all, this kind of thing calls for a celebration! Keep your eye out for invites.

2 comments:

H Noble said...

Wow! A year already?! Can't believe it. Wish above all that I could be there to celebrate with you, and perhaps do some ironing in that humongous closet of yours! ;)

Anonymous said...

Billy Baggy Britches failed to receive his invitation to this event.

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller