Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Small Towns

Having grown up in a small Texas town and currently living in another I find myself making lists about their quirks. Today I added another.

You know you are in a small town when you drive by the local car wash and see a farmer washing his tractor.

What are your contributions?

4 comments:

Traci said...

Hey Abbey! I lost your email! I wanted to show you a blog. It's Stafford Moments and I met her through blogging. I thought you may like to read it.
http://staffordmoments.blogspot.com/

About the small town thing- when we lived in Sachse, I was at the store and a guy had his 3 kids with him. He was totally not paying any attention to them at all as two of them were playing with produce bags on their head! You don't know how badly I wanted to give him a piece of my mind!!

Have a great week!

H Noble said...

Absolutely love it!!! :) Same goes for having to sit behind a tractor at a stop light and that was even in Lubbock yesterday!

JNoble said...

You know your in a small town when you drive by the mexican resturant and notice your mom, dad, aunt, uncle, grandmother and next door neighbors car on Friday night.

Anonymous said...

One time, I lived in a town so small that the mayor had to annex some property, so that he would have enough room to eat his footlong hot dog.

Billy Baggy Britches

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller