Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Photo Tag

So, Holly tagged me to post a photo. The rules are simple. Open the fourth folder and post the third picture. What a walk down memory lane this was!!

This picture was taken four years ago at school. It is the year we celebrated Italy for special events. We were doing a taste test of pasta sauces. The kids got to make their pasta look like the Italian flag with marinara, alfredo and pesto sauces. As you can guess the pesto did not go over well. This was the same year I had the small class from you know where. They weren't bad kids, just high maintenance!

Thanks Holly, that was fun!

Also, on the topic of school, please send up prayers on behalf of one of my student's families. They are in midst of a major crisis and could use some thoughts and prayers. Thanks in advance.

Be sure to check back this weekend for the December update! Have a great rest of the week.

2 comments:

H Noble said...

Yea! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

One time, I bit into a nectarine. I thought....wow....this nectarine sure is tasty with all of its sweet juices. But then I realized it was a HUMAN HEAD!!

- Billy Baggy Britches, Ssgt, US ARMY

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller