These are just some views of Cabo. The first is from our hotel (specifically the view from our favorite bar). The second is me on the beach with the gorgeous blue water. (You can't swim because of the current so you can only walk along the shoreline). The third is a view from the golf course Joel played. Don't feel bad for me, while he was doing that I was enjoying my hot stone massage and pedicure at the spa!!
These were taken from our sunset cruise (ask us for the whole story sometime). We got to see the famous arch with Lovers Beach. We also saw some awesome boats in the marina. We overheard some ladies discussing them and guessing that the price was about $100,000. If only!
Finally, this is the view from our favorite spot. It was in the Rendezvous Bar which was an open patio with a great breeze. I loved curling up there, reading my book and sipping on my beverage of choice! Can't ask for more on a vacation that that!









4 comments:
Looks like fun. Where are the pictures of the locals? I never get to see Mexicans around this area. I'm guessing you're off by factor of 10 in the price of that boat. That's a monster.
Sounds like a relaxing and beautiful trip. Glad you guys got to do that.
H
I am glad you had fun! You have to stop going places though, I still haven't finished your scrapbook from your last vacation! Ha! Ha! (It really is almost done. I promise!)
Aims, you are so funny!! I was actually thinking about the scrapbook the other day. Obviously there is no hurry!! And you will be relieved to know this trip was not taken with a scrapbook in mind!!
Post a Comment