Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Four Years

That is how long Joel and I have been married. Four years today. Time certainly flies.

It seems like just yesterday, we were celebrating with all of our friends and family. We had the best wedding and reception. It truly was a celebration and the best part of it was seeing our closest acquaintances have a blast. We still laugh about many things from that day a would gladly do it all over again (mostly just to get the Ohio people back to Texas!!).

Four years also seems like an eternity in some ways. This road we have been on for the last two+ years has really brought us closer together and made us a better couple. We also know that eventually we will be fantastic parents because of it. It certainly hasn't been easy and we are sick of the valleys but we are so blessed to have each other.

So while it hasn't been easy, I wouldn't trade the last four years. I'm happy, in love and loving life each day with my fantastic husband. I love you Joel!

2 comments:

aimee said...

Happy Anniversary!!

H Noble said...

Congratulations! I knew it was soon b/c its right near my birthday, but I always forget that its today.
Many more happy years to you guys!
H

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller