Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Almost There!

6 days and counting before we are in the new house. We never thought it would get here and now it is sneaking up on us. Once we move we will not have Internet for 2-3 weeks so this is probably my last post for some time. You will have to go through withdrawal like me! Here is one last picture from this weekend...I know you are anxious to see the inside but some things will have to wait! It's much better in person anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is been a gruesome week for me, what-with the elections and all. And also the war, and the taxes about to be due. For these reasons, and others that I cannot disclose until the infection is completely gone.....I will not be able to post to your blog this week. Please re-read and enjoy one of my previous blogs until I get time to post something new.

Your pal,
Blog Cabin

H Noble said...

How exciting!!! Its beautiful, and I can't wait to see it!!!
H

Anonymous said...

I boo no internet access for 2 weeks. Perhaps this will make me long for the days of telegrams via the pony express. In fact, it would be fantastic if you could keep us updated via morse code.

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller