We checked on the house this weekend and this is what we found...
Beautiful! They are almost finished bricking and are hopefully starting dry wall this week. Can't wait to see the walls go up. As you can see, they've finished the electrical, plumbing and pest control systems and they've treated for termites. They also poured the driveway. Fun stuff!
Here is what will surely be Woody's favorite part (and maybe ours too!).
Have a great week and get ready for turkey day....it's sneaking up on us!









2 comments:
How exciting! I love a day off when you can enjoy it. Glad your appt went well- I'll talk to you soon. The house is coming along great! Feb will be here before you know it.
H
Abbey, this is your boss. I just read this and discovered that you don't take your job seriously. Consider yourself on permanent "hooky". We've decided to fill your position with someone who cares about the kids: Britany Spears.
Post a Comment