Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Not so fun

Check out where we've been for the last 2.5 days. That's right....Joel has an infection in his intestines and has been on high dose steroids. We were hoping to come home today, but it got pushed back to tomorrow. Hopefully we will be home and get settled for a time before we leave for Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless your house.

H Noble said...

I'm so sorry!! Let us know if you need anything!
H

Anonymous said...

I am very somber to hear the news about Joel's tummy tubes. The same thing happened to me when I was traveling The Orient. I queried my physician about the cause and he said that it was most likely "the SARS". You could only imagine the horror I felt when I heard this. I fainted right in the middle of the office and then, you guessed it,...an ever so slight amount of feces dribbled into my pantaloons!!

Anonymous said...

Was just having another lookl at the progress of your home- GORGEOUS!!! And soo sorry to hear that Joel has been in the hospital- yikes! Not fun at all! Hope you are doing better now- scarey stuff!
Kat

aimee said...

I hope Joel is feeling better!

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller