Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 05, 2007

We have a roof!

Look at the progress on the house in the last week. It is framed and ready for the windows which should be in tomorrow. Call us up if you want a personal tour!

Here is the back of the house. You can kinda see the covered porch.

Here is the side with the garage. You can also see the stairs up to the gameroom.

Here is the front. It looks a lot smaller in pictures!

4 comments:

H Noble said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they go up? All it takes is a roof and they can finish the interior in record time. A little scary when you start to think about it.
J

H Noble said...

That's so exciting!!! Don't you want to just camp there to watch the process?

Hope school and everything else is going okay. Think about you all the time.
H

Anonymous said...

Joel! Abbey!
I'm finally getting a chance to see your house's progress! How exciting! Thanks for sending the card with your address update. Its been too long since we've seen you.
We're so happy for you guys!
Katrina

Anonymous said...

I am the man in front of your house in the picture. I do not appreciate you taking this picture of me, as it is a violation of my rights. I plan to sue you for copyright infringement.

Also, I like tacos.

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller