Here is Schmidt's. I highly recommend strolling through German Village and eating here if you ever find yourself in Columbus.
Here are the fantastic cabbage rolls. I couldn't resist a picture before I dug in. By the way the potato cakes and applesauce were just as delicious!
Here's Brutus Buckeye! We happened to run into him on our way to the Skull Session. I felt kinda silly asking for a picture because the only other people around were little kids but Joel really wanted a picture of us (don't be surprised if it shows up on our Christmas card!). The things one does for love!
Inside the stadium as the football team warmed up. The Shoe is huge and we were part of the 12th largest crowd ever at almost 106,000 people!
Getting ready to dot the I for script Ohio! It truly is the "Best Damn Band in the Land!"
The hot, sweaty and happy couple. We had to celebrate the 58-7 victory with a picture of my first home game.
Finally, here is Woody sporting his new Ohio State collar tag. He's not spoiled at all!









3 comments:
Glad you guys had fun. There is nothing like a home football game to get your blood pumping, is there? I miss Tech games so much!!
H
Are the pics at the Varsity Club and Hineygate not safe for work?
I am glad you had a good time! :)
Post a Comment