
"What is it?", you ask. That dreaded word "Special Events". It is a tradition of 30+ years at the school I work in. Each year we vote on a different topic of study. Since I've been there we have done America (after 9-11), Mexico, Hawaii, and Italy. This year it is National Parks. We spend two solid weeks transforming the main hallway of the school into our topic (to see the progression click
here and go to page 3). It is amazing when it's done so I've decided to share some of the pictures with you. We have spent this whole "final week" really learning about the various parks, camping and preservation. Hope you enjoy and remember....the pictures don't do it justice!!


Obviously Carlsbad Caverns

The Everglades (and a view of the hallway)

Denali in Alaska

The Redwood Forest

East Coast Lighthouses

Yellowstone (Do you see Old Faithful?)

The Everglades



The Grand Canyon
Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller
3 comments:
Wow! When you told me about it, I was thinking on the level of bulletin boards! Ha! This is amazing and obvious that you guys have worked really hard.
Thanks for sharing!
H
It looks amazing! Very impressive!
Wow, you all did a lot of work! Looks great!
Post a Comment