Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Please Pray for Nancy

So yes, I know it's been over a month but life has been CRAZY busy. School started, I switched grade levels, and I've had to deal with a skunk sprayed dog...again. Yes life is hectic, but I want to take a moment to ask you to pray for Nancy.

She is the same one I mentioned in my previous post. Nancy is a former co-worker and an invaluable member of the baby Cramer prayer team. They did not find lymphoma but did find a rare form of lung cancer. She is having surgery tomorrow to remove a portion of her lung. It is major surgery and she will be spending time in ICU. They doctors are optimistic they caught it early and can treat it but will not know for sure until after the surgery. Please pray for her, her family, and her medical team. This is the least I can do for her after everything she's done for me.

I promise to finish the Seattle post and tell you about this new school year. Perhaps this weekend....if lesson planing doesn't kill me first. :)

3 comments:

H Noble said...

Wow! Will certainly be praying for her- just did! Take care dear!

aimee said...

Your dear friend will be in my prayers.

NANNY said...

Hey-Nancy here! Thank you for praying--being a "rare" person. Part of my lung(15x13cm!) is gone BUT so is the cancer! Now all I have to do is heal! love ya'll and the Lord!

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller