Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Please Pray---Updated

I promise to finish posting the pics from our trip soon. In the meantime, please pray for a former co-worker and good friend of mine. She has been a huge part of the little Cramer prayer team and I'm honored to be able to return the favor. I just wish it was under better circumstances.

I learned today that she is going in for surgery tomorrow to remove a lymph node from her neck. A PET scan indicated there were 3 areas of concern and the doctors are trying to rule out lymphoma. Her surgery is scheduled for 1:00 tomorrow. Please pray for her, her family and her medical staff. Please pray that it is not serious and that the doctors will get the information they need from the surgery.

Thank you in advance. God does listen.

Update
They found no signs of lymphoma! Praise God. They are still waiting on some biopsy results and she will require some further surgery but for now things are looking good. Our God is an awesome God!

4 comments:

H Noble said...

He does! And I'm praying!

aimee said...

That is wonderful news. Praise God!

Traci said...

I will absolutely put it back on! Email me- I lost your email.

Hugh Hefner said...

I don't have a Google account so I can't leave my comment on your other blog. Just know that I am praying for two things: 1. twin girls 2. that I live until 100.

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller