Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Prayers for the following

Please join us in the following prayer requests. It has been a rough week.

Please pray for our friend Brian and his family in Ohio. His dad has been down a rough road lately battling infections on top of cancer. His cancer has resurfaced stronger and he was moved into hospice this week. I know they would covet your prayers during this difficult time.

Please pray for my friend Aimee's friend who just had her triplets at 30 weeks. They are doing well but please continue to pray for them and their parents. I can't imagine how scary yet joyful this must be.

Finally, please pray for us. We have had a lot of things happen this week that have really tested our faith. Please pray that we will not lose hope in our journey and will continue to focus and rely on God.

Thank you all!

3 comments:

Ash said...

Prayers on their way - good vibes for the journey...

angi_b72 said...

Stopping by from Jay's blog at Halftime Lessons. I LOVE your blog layout...too cute!! I too am from Ohio and love the Ohio State Buckeyes!! Your husband must be a good man!! My prayers go out to you ...good things happen to good people...I truly believe things happen for a reason!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i'm over from jay's...and he's right, you guys are awesome! i prayed over you concerns listed...and pray also for strength and hope and peace in whatever is battling you all now. keep your heads high.

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller