Last week was busy for me. We went and early voted (so we are entitled to gripe if we don't like the outcome). I then spent the rest of the week getting ready for Halloween at school. I made scary eyeball cookies and bat cupcakes for the kiddos. It was time consuming but well worth the effort when the kids got so excited. So without further adieu...here are pictures.
The bat cupcakes turned out so cute and the kids loved them.

The eyeball cookies were a big hit!

These are the kiddos goofing off with silly glasses and vampire teeth! Who knew $2 could buy so much fun!

And here they are goofing off with the eyeball cookies.

Hope you had a safe and fun Halloween. We are getting ready for our patio party this weekend. We are breaking in the outdoor fireplace. It should be fun!
Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller
3 comments:
Love the eyeballs! Can u send me the .jpg so I can save it for the grandkids file!
I read this a few days ago, but it wouldn't let me comment. I think the treats were fantastic- looks like a lot of work but I bet the kids loved it all!
Hope you are doing well, and that your backyard party was fabulous!!
Such a great idea! I want to use the eyeballs next year! Glad your kids loved them!
Post a Comment