Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Don't You Love It??

My new look that is! I do! Hopefully because I love it so much I'll be more anxious to visit it and write more. A HUGE thank you to my friend Traci at Sweet Cheeky Designs. Please go check her out. She does great work, is easy and fun to work with, has great prices and is doing it all to help her son Riley (who is just precious). I know she would love the business and you will love the results.

3 comments:

H Noble said...

I DO love it!!! So cute! And I do hope you write more b/c I miss you!!!!

(I also love that my comment is the first one on this post and doesn't follow the extremely annoying randomness that your 'friend' is posting!)

aimee said...

Looks great Abbey!

Anonymous said...

I love that I am the 3rd person to post this week. It was my goal all along. And on top of that, I follow my pal Holly. I like Holly, but I don't think she likes me. I am somber. Perhaps she will like me better if I pen a haiku in her honor:

Holly is so pretty
But why does Holly hate me
I like pantaloons

That Haiku sucked. She will hate me even more now. I give up. I can't do anything to please her. I have to go soak my bunions now.

Billy Baggy Britches
1978-2006

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller