Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back to School

Wow! Time flies when you are doing nothing all summer! It is hard to believe it is time to go back to school. It is though and starting Monday, I will have 5 new precious kiddos. I'm excited and ready to get back in the swing of things. The district did a back to school kick-off last week and had the key-note speaker be a fifth-grade student from one of the learning centers. He did a great job and I wanted to share his speech with you here. Check it out if you have time.

We leave this coming weekend to go to my cousin Casey's wedding around Lubbock. It should be a good time. The only bad thing is that we will have to DVR the season opener for the Buckeyes. I'm actually excited to get the season underway and put the media room to full use!

Other than that nothing new is going on. Now that school is starting I'll have some "meat" for the blog so hopefully I'll find it necessary to post more often. Until then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night there was a giant opossum in our back yard. It grabbed our dog with its large fangs and carried it over the fence. Soon thereafter, our dog returned wearing a georgous pair of opossum skin boots. And also, I was drunk.

Billy Baggy Britches.

H Noble said...

Hey, hope school is going okay and you can catch a breath when you get through the first few weeks. Fall=busy, doesn't it?!

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller