We are off to the new house. This is my last post before we pack up the computer. Hopefully, I'll be online next week by frequenting a place with free Wi-Fi. We will see how the week unfolds. Until then, enjoy a small taste of the interior. The real thing is so much better!
The entry way with the carpet and wood floors (before they were cleaned!)

The entry way view from the kitchen.

The cabinet hardware

The bathrooms

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller
6 comments:
jelly beans are yummy!
Andrew? Randy? I've heard about you guys!
So, I have seen the new house with my own eyes and it is gorgeous!! Congratulations you two!
Holly
I like Billy Baggy Britches. He makes me jovial. I wish I could buy some Billy Baggy Britches merchandise!!
My best favorite toy is my Billy Baggy Britches action figure.
Danny Dooky Drawers wants to visit. He's jealous that Holly got to see with her own two eyes, while he is stuck at home with poopy pants.
Billy Baggy Britches: "What do you call a blog that doesn't get updated?"
Danny Dooky Drawers: "I don't know, Billy, what do you call it?"
Billy Baggy Britches: "a deleted bookmark"
Post a Comment