Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things

Christmas is in full swing...at least in our lives. Here a few of my favorite images from the past couple of days. Enjoy and may you be blessed this holiday season!

Here are the cookies I made for my co-workers gifts. They are fun to make and everyone loves them!

Here is part of my class as we celebrated Christmas in England.

Here is the "gang". They are driving me bonkers this week but I still have to laugh at them! After all as Katharine Hepburn said, "If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those Christmas cookies look happy. Let's see how happy they look sitting in my stomach.

You know what drives me bonkers at this time of year? Pantaloons. No wonder I'm not wearing any.

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller