to all my amazing friends!! You guys are awesome and I'm honored to know each and every one of you. Just when I've had a questionalbe day and am starting to feel sorry for myself something always happens. Be it a phone call (thanks Holly), a letter, a card (thanks Aimee) or just a quick email (thanks Arika) it always cheers me up! So thanks to each one of you for being there.
Having said all that, please keep in mind that we see the specialist next Wednesday. I've started experiencing nervousness, hopefullness, excitedness, etc. When we got the appointment it seemed so far away but now it is here! I was reminded of God's timing because had we gotten to the doctor earlier and started treatment it would have done us little good because of Joel's hernia surgery. He does ultimately have a plan for us and I feel like we are closer to getting answers. I will update you all when we know more. Until then, we are counting down the days to London!!!
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller









3 comments:
You're welcome dear. I've been blessed by sweet friends too and it means so much. Your appt did sneak up on me- like you I kept thinking it was forever away. I'm praying for you guys and hope Joel is recovering well.
When do you leave for London?
H
We leave on Saturday after the appointment. We get back Thursday night. I'm so excited but dread having to pack!!!
You are in my prayers. I hope it goes well and everything falls into place...
London! I had forgotten about that. Have lots of fun and takes lots of pictures! I'll make your scrapbook because its fun to look at the pics and also that is probably the only way I'll get to see it (at least for a long while!)
Post a Comment