in the Cramer house. We will not be getting our new puppy. It is for the best but still sad to know that we won't have a new addition. We visited her at her current owners and realized she would not be a good fit for our family. She is very high strung and loves to jump on people. It just would not work out. We are hoping to maybe find another puppy but we are willing to wait. Oh well!
In other news, I go to see my doctor on Thursday. Please pray that we get some good news and for clarity as I ask my doctor my list of questions. I will update you all when we know more.
We also enjoyed dinner with Holly and Justin on Friday. We gorged on cheese fries and burgers at Snuffer's (I know you are jealous Mindy!) It was fun to catch up with them as we hadn't seen each other since before Christmas. Maybe we can make it a once a month occasion! (Hint, hint) We also finally took down our outdoor Christmas lights on Sunday because it was sunny and somewhat warm. Luckily we were not the last people on the block!
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller









4 comments:
We had a great time too. I will admit (although ashamedly) that Snuffers' cheese fries were better than Scotty P's, but I wasn't all that impressed with the burger. Sorry. Perhaps if I had remembered to order mayo instead of mustard, and if it hadn't been overcooked...
Regardless, we had a good time.
And we still have the clips from the Christmas lights on the front of the house!!
H
I still have my giant tin nutcracker by my front door. I am getting used to it there...
Sorry you didn't get your puppy.
Holly, we just can't take you anywhere!! (Just kidding of course!) You will have to give it another try b/c their burgers really are good if you order them (and get them) how you like!
It does make me sound like a food snob, and horribly pretentious! I'm sorry! I'm really not picky, but feel like I should LOVE the food at restaurants, with what we pay for them.
I'm still having serious doubts as to whether I'll LOVE anything at the stir-fry place though...
H
Post a Comment