Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas Chaos and Other Stuff

We survived Christmas! It was a fantastic holiday topped off by the best gift ever from Joel! He gave me a 5 day trip to London over spring break!!! I am so excited. March can't get here soon enough.




For Christmas, my mom, Mindy and Doug came to our house for 4 days. We had a great time catching up and planning the wedding. Mindy and Doug brought their new puppy Fletcher too. Woody wasn't that keen on him because he was so small and kept stealing his toys. However, they learned to get along but Woody was relieved to see them go. It is great practice for his new sister.

Speaking of Bella, we will be getting her in the next two weeks. We decided to wait until after we get back from the football game (we leave Saturday). That will be a fun trip and hopefully we can get tickets to the game!! I'm hopeful if that counts for something.
That was our holiday in a nut shell. I'll post more pictures when I get them from Mindy (hint, hint)!

1 comment:

H Noble said...

Glad you had a good time with you family and now hope that you can get some rest.
Have fun at the game- hope you get to go!!!
Call me next week and we'll have dinner.
H

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. --Helen Keller